PUTTING COLOUR INTO YOUR MUSIC
With Classic Rock Through The Ages

Playlist 21st November 2010 - CARAVAN

All songs by Caravan

1. Place of my Own - Caravan - Polydor
2. Love Song With Flute - Caravan - Polydor
3. Magic Man - Caravan - Polydor
4. If Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All Over You - If Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All Over You - Decca
5. As I Feel I Die - If Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All Over You - Decca
6. Can't Be Long Now/Francoise/For Richard/Warlock - If Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All Over You - Decca
7. Golf Girl - In The Land Of Grey and Pink - Deram
8. Winter Wine - In The Land Of Grey and Pink - Deram
9.Love to Love You (And Tonight Pigs Will Fly) - In The Land Of Grey and Pink - Deram
10.Nine Feet Underground (Nigel Blows a Tune/Love's a Friend/Make it 76/Dance of the Seven Paper Hankies/Hold Grandad by the Nose/Honest I Did!/Disassociation/100% Proof) - In The Land Of Grey and Pink - Deram
11.The Love In Your Eye/To Catch Me A Brother/Subsultus/Debouchement/Tilbury Kecks - Waterloo Lily - Deram
12.Memory Lane - For Girls Who Go Plump In The Night - Deram

0 comments:

Post a Comment