PUTTING COLOUR INTO YOUR MUSIC
With Classic Rock Through The Ages

Playlist 12th September 2010 - Featuring SPOOKY TOOTH

V.I.P.'s - Don't Keep Shouting At Me (The Complete V.I.P.'s - Repertoire)
V.I.P.'s - Mercy Mercy (The Complete V.I.P.'s - Repertoire)
V.I.P.'s - I Wanna Be Free (The Complete V.I.P.'s - Repertoire)
ART - I Think I'm Going Weird (Supernatural Fairy Tale - ISLAND)
ART - What's That Sound (Supernatural Fairy Tale - ISLAND)
ART - Supernatural Fairy Tales (Supernatural Fairy Tales - ISLAND)
ART - Love Is Real (Supernatural Fairy Tales - ISLAND)
ART - Come On Up (Supernatural Fairy Tales - ISLAND)
ART - Alive Not Dead (Supernatural Fairy Tales - ISLAND)
SPOOKY TOOTH - It's All About A Roundabout (It's All About - Repertoire)
SPOOKY TOOTH - Tobacco Road (It's All About - Repertoire)
SPOOKY TOOTH - Society's Child (It's All About - Repertoire)
SPOOKY TOOTH - Better By You Better Than Me (Spooky Two- Repertoire)
SPOOKY TOOTH - Waiting For The Wind (Spooky Two- Repertoire)
SPOOKY TOOTH - That Was Only Yesterday (Spooky Two- Repertoire)
SPOOKY TOOTH - The Weight (The Best Of - ISLAND)
SPOOKY TOOTH - Evil Woman (Spooky Two- Repertoire)
SPOOKY TOOTH - Last Puff (The Last Puff - Repertoire)
SPOOKY TOOTH - I Am The Walrus (The Last Puff - Repertoire)
 SPOOKY TOOTH - Times Have Changed - (You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw - Repertoire)
SPOOKY TOOTH - As Long As The World Keeps Turning (The Mirror - Repertoire)



0 comments:

Post a Comment