PUTTING COLOUR INTO YOUR MUSIC
With Classic Rock Through The Ages

King Crimson Live Special - 6th June 2010

All songs by King Crimson:

(1) Lark's Tongues In Aspic Part II - The Collectible King Crimson Volume I - DGM
(2) 21st Century Schizoid Man - The Collectible King Crimson Volume I - DGM
(3) Improv: Atria - The Collectible King Crimson Volume I - DGM
(4) Night Watch - The Collectible King Crimson Volume I - DGM
(5) Easy Money - The Collectible King Crimson Volume I - DGM
(6) Fracture - The Collectible King Crimson Volume I - DGM
(7) Red - The Collectible King Crimson Volume II - DGM
(8) Frame By Frame - The Collectible King Crimson Volume II - DGM
(9) Thela Hun Ginjeet - The Collectible King Crimson Volume III - DGM
(10) THRAK - The Collectible King Crimson Volume III - DGM
(11) Sex Sleep Eat Drink Dream - The Collectible King Crimson Volume III - DGM
(12) VROOOM - The Collectible King Crimson Volume III - DGM
(13) ConstruKCtion of Light - The Collectible King Crimson Volume IV - DGM
(14) Dinosaur - The Collectible King Crimson Volume IV - DGM
(15) Heroes (David Bowie cover) - The Collectible King Crimson Volume IV - DGM

0 comments:

Post a Comment