PUTTING COLOUR INTO YOUR MUSIC
With Classic Rock Through The Ages

Jimi Hendrix - The 'B' Sides

All songs by Jimi Hendrix

(1) Hey Joe - The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Are You Experienced? - Polydor
(2) Rent House - The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Are You Experienced? - Polydor
(3) Fire - The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Are You Experienced? - Polydor
(4) I Don't Live Today - The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Are You Experienced? - Polydor
(5) Manic Depression - The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Are You Experienced? - Polydor
(6) La Pouppe Qui Fait Non - Studio Out Takes Volume I, 1966 - 1968 - Alchemy
(7) The Stars That Play With Laughing Sam's Dice - 'B' Side Single Version - Polydor
(8) Cherokee Mist - Studio Out Takes Volume I, 1966 - 1968 - Alchemy
(9) Spanish Castle Magic (Instrumental) - Axis Bold As Love - Polydor
(10) Dance - Axis Bold As Love - Polydor
(11) Wait Until Tomorrow - Axis Bold As Love - Polydor
(12) Little Wing - Axis Bold As Love - Polydor
(13) South Saturn Delta - Studio Out Takes Volume I, 1966 - 1968 - Alchemy
(14) Tax Free - Studio Out Takes Volume I, 1966 - 1968 - Alchemy
(15) Gypsy Eyes - Studio Out Takes Volume I, 1966 - 1968 - Alchemy
(16) All Along The Watch Tower - Electric Ladyland - Polydor
(17) Angel - Electric Ladyland - Polydor
(18) The Valleys of Neptune - Studio Out Takes Volume I, 1966 - 1968 - Alchemy
(19) Peace in Mississippi - Studio Out Takes Volume I, 1966 - 1968 - Alchemy
(20) (Have You Ever Been) To Electric Ladyland - Studio Out Takes Volume I, 1966 - 1968 - Alchemy
(21)Voodoo Child - Electric Ladyland - Polydor

Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/edgeradio
Become a fan on Facebook: Kaleidoscope Ears On Edge Radio 99.3fm

0 comments:

Post a Comment